Mass Media Frontline: competition for journalists
This is an opportunity for journalists to win EUR 500 for an article about Russia's war against Ukraine. If you talk about the real events, debunk fakes and show the Ukrainian point of view in your materials, apply.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 500 for the article published in the mass media
- Opportunity to present your performance to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the sketch comedy on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- Topic and structure of the article
- Two photos — 1000×1000px size
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
Orgnisers will choose five winners. You will find out the results on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.