Visual Art Frontline: competition for visual artists
This is an opportunity for visual artists to win EUR 50 for illustrations about the war in Ukraine. If you want to share your vision of war with the world through visual art, apply.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 50 for a piece that reflects democratic values
- Opportunity to present your work to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the work on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
This competition is ideal for Ukrainian artists, illustrators and web designers.
Democracy Frontline also offers grants for poets and writers, stand-up comedians, hip-hop artists, filmmakers and journalists.
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- File with illustrations in the size of 1000×1000 px
- Two photos in the size of 1000×1000 px
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
You will find out whether you have become one of the 40 winners on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.