Film Frontline: competition for filmmakers
This is an opportunity for filmmakers to win EUR 3,800 for a script that depicts your personal view of Russia's war against Ukraine.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 3,800 for the development of a live-action or documentary film script
- Opportunity to present your performance to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the sketch comedy on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
This programme is ideal for producers and screenwriters.
Democracy Frontline also offers grants for poets and writers, visual artists, stand-up comedians, hip-hop artists and journalists.
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- Synopsis and script — 1000×1000px size
- Two photos in the size of 1000×1000 px
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
Orgnisers will choose one winner. You will find out the results on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.