Film Frontline: competition for filmmakers
This is an opportunity for filmmakers to win EUR 3,800 for a script that depicts your personal view of Russia's war against Ukraine.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 3,800 for the development of a live-action or documentary film script
- Opportunity to present your performance to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the sketch comedy on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- Synopsis and script — 1000×1000px size
- Two photos in the size of 1000×1000 px
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
Orgnisers will choose one winner. You will find out the results on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.