Hip-Hop Frontline: competition for hip-hop artists
This is an opportunity for hip-hop artists to win EUR 500 for a text that depicts your personal view on Russia's war against Ukraine.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 500 for a text that reflects democratic values
- Opportunity to present your performance to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the sketch comedy on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- Audio piece in MP3 format — up to 5 minutes
- Two photos in the size of 1000×1000 px
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
You will find out whether you have become one of the three winners on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.