Poetic Frontline: сompetition for poets and writers
This is an opportunity to win EUR 50 and a promo for your text about the war in Ukraine. If you want to share with the world stories that describe your experience, debunk russian fakes or describe the future of an independent Ukraine, apply.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 50 for a piece that reflects democratic values
- Opportunity to present your work to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the work: creative readings, publications on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- Text in Ukrainian or Russian in PDF format — up to 1,500 characters
- Audio recording of the text in MP3 format
- Two photos in the size of 1000×1000 px
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
You will find out whether you have become one of the 50 winners on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.