Stand Up Frontline: competition for stand-up comedians
This is an opportunity for stand-up artists to win EUR 500 and a promo for a sketch comedy about Russia's war against Ukraine.
Grants are provided in frames of Democracy Frontline — a project for Ukrainian artists who spread democracy through their works.
The programme is implemented by the German public organisation "_mediafrontline" in partnership with "Think Tank Ukraine" under the support of the German Federal Foreign Office. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 500 for a sketch comedy that reflects democratic values
- Opportunity to present your performance to representatives of foreign organisations during the Democracy Frontline kvartyrnyk
- Promotion of the sketch comedy on the resources of Democracy Frontline and media partners of the project
- Opportunity to win special prizes from the organisers and partners of the competition
This competition is ideal for Ukrainian stand-up comedians.
Democracy Frontline also offers grants for poets and writers, visual artists, hip-hop artists, filmmakers and journalists.
- Short story about your creative path and motivation — up to 300 characters
- Stand-up video — up to 15 minutes
- Link to self-presentation — up to 5 minutes
- Two photos in the size of 1000×1000 px
Submit the application form by 7 December 2022.
You will find out whether you have become one of the five winners on 15 December, 2022.
- One participant can send several works.
- If you are under 18 years old, ask your parents or guardians for permission to participate. If you win, they will get the money into their bank account.