Infrastructure grants #2 // expired
To preserve Ukrainian culture and support organizations that have long been its inevitable part during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are launching the infrastructure grants.
Grants fund the equipment needed to adjust the work of your organisation to the new, digital reality. If you have a plan on how to reach the audience in the times of quarantine, but lack funding for the computers and software, you can apply for a grant. We can also support the NGOs that are having hard times paying the salaries and covering the rent.
This opportunity will be a perfect fit for:
- NGOs working in the cultural sector
- State cultural institutions
- Municipal cultural institutions
A grant to purchase digital infrastructure to organise the workflow during the quarantine: computers, software, and other digital equipment. Mind that the equipment you are planning to purchase should be in use even after the quarantine is over. NGOs can spend the grant on official wages and long-term rental.
There are two types of grants:
- Large grants from EUR 3,000 to EUR 9,000 for cultural organisations from cities of 50,000 people and more
- Small grants up to EUR 3,000 for cultural organisations from villages and towns of up to 50,000 people
- A specific and achievable plan on how to adjust or sustain the activities of your organisation during the quarantine
- A proven track of activities and successfully implemented projects
- A detailed budget plan
- Your organisation can be funded only once through our infrastructure grants.
- You may still apply for other House of Europe opportunities.