Mobility grants for culture and creative industries professionals
The International Mobility Grant is your ticket to a professional event you desire to attend in the EU. You can go to festivals and traineeships, meet leading experts and fellow colleagues, do research and present ideas, and even work on individual and cooperative projects. You do not have to worry about money as we will take care of the costs.
Thanks to our partners from Staatliche Kunsthalle Karlsruhe, we will issue five extra grants to visual artists.
Study the application guidelines and apply: we are waiting for your inspirational applications.
Learn about the pitfalls and ask your question to the grant manager — join the Facebook live stream on Tuesday, 26 September, at 16:00.
We invite managers, curators, experts, researchers, cultural entrepreneurs, artists, architects, landscape architects, urban planners, and representatives of creative disciplines.
If you work in the fields of music, literature, theatre, dance, cinema, design, fashion, museum, art market, cultural heritage, archives, restoration and conservation, visual arts and photography, audiovisual arts, crafts, sculpture, media arts, and conceptual art, feel free to apply.
- Description and a clear plan of your trip
- Proof from your EU or UK host: an invitation to an internship, conference programme, etc.
- Complete your trip between 15 December 2023 and 15 June 2024.
- During martial law, some men are not allowed to leave the country. We cannot guarantee a permit, but we can issue a certificate stating that we cover trip expenses. Please apply for the permit yourself.
- We will launch the open call for Individual Project Grants on 25 September. Are you uncomfortable with travelling? Do you have an idea of an initiative that can be held in Ukraine? Feel free to apply.