Seminar “Book marketing for publishers” // expired
A 1-day book marketing seminar for publishers with Mathias Voigt as a speaker. The seminar will be held on 27 March 2020.
Mathias Voigt is a CEO and founder of the PR and marketing agency Literaturtest. The agency, founded in the year 2000 in Berlin, focuses on press relations/PR, social media communication, marketing (e. g. with book trailers), and advertisement for authors, publishing houses, and booksellers. Literaturtest is the organiser of future!publish, one of the leading conferences for the German-speaking book industry (since 2016).
Language: German with Ukrainian translation
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for:
- Book publishers
- Art-directors of publishing houses
- Marketing directors and PR-managers working in publishing houses
- Representatives of publishing houses dealing with book marketing
- Useful information on how to promote books
- Comparative analysis on German and Ukrainian book marketing
- Possibility to practise some marketing tools
- Information about the next open-call of the House of Europe Translation grants
- You must work in the book publishing sector
- A strong interest in marketing
- A plan on how to use your learnings from the seminar in your daily work
- Independent experts will choose 25 applicants. If your application is successful, we will confirm your participation till 18 March 2020
- We will give priority to small independent publishing houses.
- The defining criteria will be your motivation.
- Previous professional experience with marketing is not required – as long as you have a strong motivation and interest to get into it.
- You shall attend all the events of the seminar during the whole day from 9:30 to 18:30.