Emergency support for the artistic and cultural community
This is an opportunity to get emergency financial support for artists and professionals in the sphere of culture that experience hardships due to the war. The organisers will provide people who stayed in Ukraine with immediate financial support for their basic needs in the conditions of occupation and relocation.
The initiative is offered by the Kyiv Biennial, an international forum for art, knowledge, and politics that integrates exhibitions and discussion platforms. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
This opportunity if perfect for:
- Independent representatives of contemporary visual, music, and performing arts, for whom artistic work is the main field of employment
- Art residencies in Ukraine that extended their capacities to host those who had fled the war zones, to provide the members of cultural community with a safe place to live and work
- Small documentaries and art projects about the war
- Completed application: your personal info, brief description of your situation and project you want to spend money for. Do not forget to indicate the approximate amount of financial support you need
- CV or portfolio
- Bank card details. Watch how to get them here
Please submit the online form.
There is no deadline for application. However, the organisers will match your donation with requests from the community which we process on the first come, first served basis.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com. You can write a letter in Ukrainian or English.