Infrastructure Grants #4
Hundreds of Ukrainian cities and villages are silent at the weekend: there are no talks, concerts, film screenings, no local media and lively public spaces.
We believe this is not due to any lack of proactive locals, but because there is no infrastructure. So, if you are an organisation in need of recourses to break the silence with great cultural projects, apply for an Infrastructure Grant. You will get up to EUR 10,00 to spend on furniture, gadgets, and equipment, as well as a small honorarium for one member of the team for the management of the grant.
Study the application guidelines carefully and submit your application.
- From EUR 5,000 to EUR 10,000 on furniture, gadgets, and equipment to organise a modern public space or carry out the projects living up your cities' or village's cultural life
- An honorarium for one member of the team for the management of the grant — up to 5% of the overall sum
- An understanding of grant schemes and the grant history, coming in handy while acquiring funding in the future
- Membership of our alumni community, offering contacts with the managers of the incredible cultural projects from all over Ukraine, networking meet-ups, and even more grants
We are looking forward to receiving your application if you are an NGO working in the cultural sector, eager to bring even more positive changes to its community.
- Several projects for your community that you can carry out with the new infrastructure on your mind
- Work experience in the field of culture and creative industries and a portfolio of implemented projects
- A detailed budget plan, drafted in our template