Fixing the Future: contest of initiatives that positively change the world
This is the open call for initiatives that provide solutions for tomorrow's society. You can apply with innovative concept or ongoing project concerning education, nutrition, health, climate, culture, social sphere, technology, economics.
Among the awards are coaching, presentations, training programmes and networking from the Austrian Foreign Ministry, the Academy of fine arts Vienna, the Architecture Centre Vienna, and the University of Technology Graz. In addition to that, selected projects from all over the world will be located on an interactive map.
The contest does not have a particular deadline but the sooner you submit your project, the more visibility it gets.
The contest is carried out by the Austrian Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs together with the radio Ö1. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
Learn more information
- Invitation to Austria from the Directorate for International Cultural Affairs of the Austrian Foreign Ministry for matching and mentoring activities
- Participation in the Crowdfunder HUB training programme by the Academy of fine arts Vienna
- Presentation in the new show "How can architecture and urban planning help to repair the future?" by the Architecture Centre Vienna
- Participation in the innovation festival Market of the Future and coaching by a team of experts from the University of Technology Graz
- Text description of your initiative, featuring links to your website or social media profiles (up to 800 characters)
- Video presentation in landscape format (up to 3 minutes). The presentation should be in English or with English subtitles. Amateur recordings in the style of mobile phone clips are fine.