On the Move: workshop for cultural mobility developers
This is a chance to learn about the latest trends in cultural mobility during a workshop in Tbilisi.
Cultural managers from Eastern Europe and the Caucasus will present successful cases of residencies, tours, educational trips and networking events and tell where to look for support.
After the workshop, share your discoveries with your colleagues — you will have EUR 750 for the workshop, the release of a podcast or a printed toolkit.
The programme is managed by the On the Move information and culture network and funded by the European Union. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- A three-day workshop on artistic mobility that will be held on 12-14 June in Tbilisi (Georgia). The organisers will take care of tickets, accommodation, meals, insurance and visa processing.
- EUR 750 to organise anything that will help spread knowledge among the local cultural community.
- Networking with colleagues from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Moldova.
This programme is for Ukrainian artists and cultural professionals who:
- Live in Ukraine or went abroad because of Russia's war against Ukraine.
- Are freelancers or work in a cultural organisation that takes care of visual arts, theatre, music, literature, translation or interdisciplinary projects.
- Have more than five years of experience developing cultural mobility projects.
- Want to share knowledge and experience with Ukrainian colleagues.
- Know English well.
Check out the details at the link.
By 26 February, fill out the online application in English.
The results will be announced on 11 March. The organisers will choose 12 winners.
- This competition is also open to professionals from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Moldova. Share the English version of the contest with your friends from these countries.
- Employees of local or national government organisations cannot apply.
- You cannot apply if you work in the audiovisual or cultural heritage sector.