Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs: trips to Europe for young entrepreneurs
This is an opportunity to go to Europe to work with experienced entrepreneurs for several months.
You will share expertise, learn more about foreign markets, expand the network of professional contacts and boost competencies for the successful start and development of your business. The programme will cover the living costs in another country.
The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme is funded by the European Commission. The local partners for Ukraine are RADAR and СIVITTA. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Up to three months of mentorship and work with a successful business person from the EU, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Moldova, Turkey or Kosovo.
- Financial support to cover travel expenses, accommodation, etc.
- Hands-on experience, personalised advice, and exchange of ideas.
- The opportunity to learn about another market and different ways of doing business.
- International contacts and potential cooperation opportunities in Europe.
This exchange programme is for entrepreneurs who:
- Dream of opening their own business or already have up to three years of entrepreneurial experience.
- Have a B2 or higher English level.
- The exchange duration is 1-3 months, depending on how long you can host an entrepreneur.
- During martial law, some men are not allowed to leave the country. It is your responsibility to obtain permission to cross the border.
- If you still need a business plan, RADAR can give you some advice and recommendations.