The College of Europe scholarships for postgraduate studies
This is the opportunity for Ukrainian university graduates to continue their education at the oldest institution of postgraduate studies and training in European affairs. You will study. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Together with students from more than 50 countries of the world, you will study one of the following academic programmes:
- European Economic Studies
- European Interdisciplinary Studies
- EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies
- European Legal Studies
- European Political and Governance Studies
- European Transformation and Integration
The College operates on three campuses in Bruges (Belgium), Natolin (Poland) and Tirana (Albania). Studies will start in September 2024.
The College of Europe provides the scholarships. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Full coverage of course fees.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Travel allowance.
- Coverage of two study trips.
- A specialised grounding in the European dimension of your fields of study.
- Participation in the Alumni Association, which unites 15,000 graduates from more than 60 years of the College.
Look for conditions in each of the campuses on the website.
This is the opportunity for Ukrainian graduates with a Master's diploma in law, economics, international relations, political science and other related disciplines.
Holders of a Bachelor's degree who demonstrate strong qualifications to the academic programme they apply are also eligible.
Please check the academic requirements for each programme before applying.
- A completed online application. Provide the information about your degrees, professional experience and language skills.
- Certificates confirming your level of English or French languages. Please check the language requirements of your chosen campus and academic programme.
- Motivation letter — up to 300 words.
- CV in Europass format.
- University degree certificate with transcripts. If you still need to possess your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available. In such a case, please apply with a document indicating all annual examinations with individual grades.
- Names and emails of two professors who taught you at university and can assess your performance. They will receive a request to provide reference letters via the online application system.
- If applicable, Erasmus studies certificate.
- Copy of passport or ID card.
- Passport photo.
- For MATA applicants only — interest in and experience with EU and Transatlantic Affairs — min 300 words.
Note that all documents must be in PDF format. Please provide English or French translations for papers submitted in Ukrainian. Read more about the terms of participation here.
Apply via the online portal by 16 January 2024.
If your application is successful, you will be invited for an interview with the representatives of the study department you have applied to.
- Professors should submit the reference form by 23 January 2024.
- Organisers will communicate the results by email in July 2024.
- Introductory courses can start at the end of August.
- You cannot apply for a scholarship if you want to study one semester or online.