Fellowships for Ukrainian journalists, war correspondents and photo reporters
This is an opportunity for Ukrainian journalists, military personnel and photojournalists to receive up to EUR 2,250 for a project about the war.
The Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation provides scholarships. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Money for an article, story, podcast, photo exhibition or other project.
- Money in euros or zlotys. Up to PLN 10,000 or EUR 2,250 — choose when filling out the application.
These are scholarships for Ukrainian journalists, war correspondents, and photo reporters who:
- Work for media or freelance.
- Remain in Ukraine and cover current events surrounding the full-scale invasion.
- Completed online form.
- Project description — up to 3,000 characters.