Grants to support youth organisations and projects
This is an opportunity to receive up to EUR 20,000 for a project to help young people build democracy and a robust civil society.
The Ukrainian-Danish Youth House manages the competition. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- From EUR 1,000 to EUR 5,000 per project on a volunteer basis. Create opportunities for youth focusing on inclusion, creativity, rights, recovery, sustainable solutions and more. You will have two months to implement the idea.
- For a project that will impact society long-term — from EUR 4,000 to EUR 20,000. Advocate for youth rights and involve them in decision-making. Implement the initiative by 31 December 2024.
- Ability to spend up to 15% of the budget on the organisation’s development: legal support, communication support, security system, etc.
The organisers are waiting for applications from youth organisations, centres, cultural and artistic spaces and networks, non-profit public and cultural organisations that:
- Are officially registered in Ukraine or Denmark.
- Work with youth aged 15-35, artists, human rights defenders, social movements, activists and community-based groups.
Send the package of documents to email@example.com by 1 October. The subject line is "Application_[Organization Name]".
You will find out the results of the competition by 20 October.
- Develop a project together with Danish partners to get additional points. The Ukrainian-Danish Youth House, the Danish Youth Council and the Danish Cultural Institute are not counted.
- State institutions and organisations, companies, and non-profit and commercial organisations cannot apply for the tender.
- Unfortunately, the organisers cannot give you individual feedback and explain why your application was not selected.