Vidnova Fellowship Ukraine
This is an opportunity to get financial support for activists, artists, cultural managers and social entrepreneurs. If you were forced to leave home, but are returning to work for the good of Ukraine, apply.
Insha Osvita implements the programme in partnership with MitOst gGmbH and with the support of the Robert Bosch Stiftung.
- A three-month scholarship of UAH 18,000
- Additional one-time financing of UAH 10,000, that you can spend on renting workspaces, mentoring or training
- Networking with Ukrainian and European partner organisations
This is an opportunity for activists, artists, cultural managers and social entrepreneurs who:
- Worked in the public, educational or cultural sector before the full-scale invasion
- Were forced to go abroad due to the war, but returned or plan to return to Ukraine in the next three months
- Want to resume their professional activities in Ukraine
Find more about last year's winners at the link.
An application form completed in Ukrainian that includes:
- Personal information: elaborate on work experience and current activities
- Motivation: tell the project you will be working on and how it corresponds with the Vidnova Fellowship programme
- Information about the expected results and the further impact of your activity
- The organisers will support 50 professionals.
- The organisers are not required to justify their decisions publicly, nor to give individual feedback to applicants.