Digital Humanism Fellowship
This is an opportunity to work on your research within the walls of the Institute for Humanities Sciences in Vienna for three months. You will have a monthly stipend of up to EUR 3,000 to pursue research on digitalization’s intersection with the humanities and social sciences. The organisers will provide you with a comfortable working space and access to all the institution's facilities.
The scholarship is provided by the Institute for Human Sciences and funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- A monthly stipend that will cover all the expenses related to your stay in Vienna: EUR 2,500 if you are currently enrolled in a PhD programme and EUR 3,000 if you already hold a degree
These scholarships are for scientists who:
- Are currently enrolled in PhD programme in the humanities or social sciences
- Or already hold a PhD in the humanities or social sciences awarded in 2019 or later
- Completed application form
- CV including a list of publications
- Project description — up to 550 characters
- Project proposal: objectives, state of the art, methods and work plan in up to 7,500 characters
- Cover letter with information on how your stay at the university will benefit the concrete goals of your research
- Two recommendation letters
All the documents must be in English and in PDF format.