Small Infrastructure Grants
Russia aims to demolish Ukrainian culture. If you feel the strength to fight destruction with production, these grants are for you.
We offer from EUR 5,000 to EUR 15,000 to civil organisations that aim to advance Ukrainian culture despite shootings. Renovate one of the museum’s halls damaged after a missile attack, design a cosy backyard for a film screening, or purchase mics to launch a podcast about Ukrainian culture under war.
- A chance to restore your art space or carry out the projects living up your city's or village's cultural life
- From EUR 5,000 to EUR 15,000 on building materials, furniture, gadgets, equipment, builder’s fees, and shipment
- Fuel and honoraria for the core team
- Membership of our alumni community, offering contacts with the managers of the incredible cultural projects from all over Ukraine, networking meet-ups, and even more grants
- A clear understanding of what are you going to buy and how it will catalyse the cultural life of your community
- A detailed budget plan, drafted in our template
- Work experience in the field of culture and creative industries and a portfolio of implemented projects during the full-scale invasion
- Strong team able to carry out the project even during the war