Lublin Station: residency for artists, curators and researchers in Lublin
This is an opportunity for Ukrainian artists for up to two months to work on their project in the Galeria Labirynt in Lublin. ‘Labirynt’ is a municipal gallery of modern art that has been operating since 1956.
If you work with socio-critical art, understand current processes in society, and use different media as well as approaches in your work — apply. The organisers will provide you with a monthly stipend, accommodation and a working studio.
As a result of the residency, the artists will create an artistic talk or other work, and the curators will develop the concept of the exhibition.
The programme is managed by the Artsvit Gallery and Galeria Labirynt. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Monthly stipend of more than EUR 430 (PLN 2,000)
- Two-month residency and a workspace in the Galeria Labirynt
- Cover of production costs
- Free accommodation and cover of round tickets
This residency is for Ukrainian artists, curators and researchers who:
- Live in Ukraine or were forced to move abroad after 24 February, 2022
- Work with socio-critical art
- Want to publicly communicate and present their practices during the residency
- Have a good command of English
- Completed application form: tell about yourself and add links to social media
- Motivation — up to 500 characters
- Portfolio in PDF format
- You will be able to start your residency in 2023-2024.
- The residence has no age restrictions.