Grants for integration projects of internally displaced persons
This is an opportunity to get up to UAH 600,000 for a project for Ukrainians who were forced to leave their homes due to Russia's war against Ukraine.
Lobby for free travel in public transport for displaced persons, launch a campaign that encourages not to increase the rent, open a psychological support center or implement any other project that will help Ukrainians adapt to a new place. If you lack knowledge, contacts or programmes, you can spend a small part of the budget on the organisation development. You will have nine months to implement the idea in Ukraine.
The competition is managed by the International Renaissance Foundation with the financial support of the EU. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
From UAH 500,000 to UAH 600,000 for a project that will help integrate into your community those people who were forced to leave their homes due to Russia's war against Ukraine.
You can spend 15% of the budget on the organisation development. Take a communication workshop, pay for tickets to a networking event, buy software, or choose something else that will help you work more efficiently.
- Project description: tell about relevance, problem the project addresses, activities, target audience, team, partners and additional sources of funding. Do not forget to indicate the desired amount of the grant
- Project budget
- A charter of organisation
- Extracts from the EDRPOU
- Llinks to the annual substantive and financial reports
You can download document templates here.
- The organisers will support 10 projects. You will receive an email with the results by 15 May.
- Individuals, political parties and religious organisations cannot apply for the competition.
- Unfortunately, the organisers will not be able to explain why your application was not selected.