SHAPE+ platform: open call for musicians and audiovisual artists
SHAPE+ platform is looking for musicians and audiovisual artists to participate in residencies, concerts, presentations, performances, and other events held by the network of 15 festivals all over Europe.
The SHAPE+ constitutes of the MeetFactory in Prague, CTM Festival in Berlin, Unsound in Krakow, INTONAL in Malmö, Construction Festival in Dnipro, and 10 other festivals and venues. The project year will run from 15 July 2023 until 14 July 2024.
SHAPE+ Platform is supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- A chance to join residencies, one-off concerts, presentations, and other events offered by festivals from the SHAPE+ platform
- Participation in annual artist meet-up with 400+ artists from all over Europe
- Various promo activities like an Instagram takeover, guest interviews, mixes for radio or online media, etc.
The platform is looking for musicians and audiovisual artists living in Ukraine.
The open call is also available to artists who pay taxes or have a permanent residence in the EU, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Lichtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey.
- Motivation up to 200 words
- Musicians are asked to provide an up to 10-minute-long streamable video or audio excerpt of their live performance
- Audiovisual artists are asked to provide streamable video documentation or photos of their work
Please fill in an online form by 31 March.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted by one of the SHAPE+ festivals tentatively in late April-early May.
- Due to the sheer volume of applications, SHAPE+ cannot respond individually to everyone.
- SHAPE+ is not a vehicle to secure more gigs. If you expect a high volume of bookings, you might be disappointed.