EU4Culture: grants for professional travels for artists and culture managers
This is a chance to go on a professional dream trip for Ukrainian artists and culture managers. The grant opens for you the EU, the UK, Norway, Serbia, Turkey, and 13 more countries.
You plan the route yourself: you can visit foreign partners to get acquainted or work on a project, take part in the conference or networking, or come up with something else.
You should plan your travel during the period between June 2023 and May 2024. If you are not able to travel outside Ukraine, virtual mobility is also an option.
EU4Culture is implemented by Goethe-Institut in cooperation with Czech Centers, Danish Cultural Institute, and Institut Français de Géorgie.
- Up to EUR 1,500 for a trip lasting 5-10 days, up to EUR 3,500 for a trip of up to 5 weeks, and up to EUR 5,000 euros — up to 12 weeks. You can cover tickets, accommodation, per diems, registration fees, visa, medical insurance, and PSR tests
- For virtual mobility — up to EUR 1,000 to cover registration fees
- The opportunity to attend a professional event in the EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova or Belarus
- Additional support for participants with a disability
This opportunity is for artists and cultural professionals who:
- Have Ukrainian citizenship or a residence permit
- Are above 18 years old
- Work in the field of culture and creative industries
- Are now in Ukraine or relocated abroad after 24 February, 2022
- Are registered as a private entrepreneur (ФОП)
More about the terms of participation on the website.
- Completed application form
- A detailed description of your travel: where will you go, why is it important and how will it influence your professional development
- CV or portfolio
- A confirmation from your foreign partner: invitation, confirmation of event registration, cooperation agreement or other documents
- Scan of a passport or ID card
- Registration documents either of your private entrepreneur or the employer
All the documents should be completed in English.
- You can submit only one application.
- Only individual mobilities are eligible. Group applications will not be supported.
- These grants are only for international travel. Mobilities within Ukraine will not be supported.
- If your bank account is registered in Ukraine, you will get money in hryvnias.