Creative Europe: innovation labs
This is an opportunity to implement a project that promotes innovation in the creation and distribution of cultural content. Experiment with online subscriptions, personal data analysis, AI, NFT, big data, blockchain, metaverses and green solutions.
You can digitize rare folklore works, stage a theater performance with digital avatars, make an exhibition with elements of augmented reality, design a museum with natural air conditioning or offer your format.
You can work on the project for up to two years. It can relate to several directions in culture and creative industries sector or be interdisciplinary. EUR 5,438,131 will be distributed among the best projects. The grant will cover up to 60% of expenses.
The competition is managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
The organisers are waiting for applications from Ukrainian organisations that:
- Belong to IT companies, startups, audiovisual, cultural or creative organisations, business incubators and accelerators, etc.
- Are legal entities including private entrepreneurs
- Are officially registered in Ukraine for more than two years
- Apply independently or in consortium with organisations from the EU, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Armenia, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Moldova, Norway, North Macedonia, Serbia, Tunisia, or Montenegro
Read more about the terms of participation here.
Application form completed in English that includes:
- Information about the team
- Project description: relevance, concept, sharing the responsibilities in the team, communication strategy and action plan
- Budget of the project
- Declaration that provides the full ownership structure of all organisations involved in the application
- Mandate to act on behalf of the consortium, if you apply in partnership
All the documents must be in PDF-format. Check the templates of application forms on the website.
- If you are applying for the EU programmes for the first time, get your EU login first
- Register your organisation and ask to register all the partners so everyone gets a PIC-number
- Find your contest on the Funding and Tenders Opportunity Portal, complete the online form and upload the required documents
Submit the application form by 20 April 2023. Find step-by-step instructions on the application process on the website.