Eastern Partnership European School scholarships for pupils
This is an opportunity to complete secondary education with a two-year course focused on European Studies. You will study in Tbilisi, within the International Baccalaureate Programme. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs. Other participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Moldova will join you and outside of class you will attend conferences and events funded by the EU.
The study will start on 1 September 2023. The IB Diploma can be an advantage when entering prestigious universities around the world. 105 students have already made successful careers in economics, biochemical engineering, social sciences, arts, communications, international relations, medicine, etc.
The programme is funded by the EU. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukrainians.
- Tuition fees for studying
- Accommodation and meals
- Round trips between Tbilisi and family residence, including two school holidays
- Allowance for local transport
- Medical insurance
- Study materials, books, laptop, calculator, and smartphone for the duration of the studies
- Free participation in the EU sponsored seminars, conferences, study tours and other events
- Opportunity to travel to different parts of Georgia every semester
This opportunity is a perfect fit for you if you:
- Have Ukrainian citizenship
- Reside in Ukraine or relocated to EU, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey, Switzerland, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia or Moldova after February, 2022
- Are 16 or 17 years old as of 1 September 2023
- Are enrolled to 9 or 10 grade of school
- Demonstrate a minimum average of 70% of GPA over the previous and current year of secondary school studies
- Have B2 or higher level of English
Find more about participation requirements here.
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport or national ID and birth certificate
- Scanned complete grade transcripts for current and previous school year, with notarised English translation
- Consent form signed by parents or guardian. Templates of these forms you can find on application portal
If your application is successful you will have to sit Mathematics and English written tests online. The most successful applicants will be invited to Zoom Interviews.
Register and complete the online application form attaching all the required documents by 16 March.
You will find out whether you are one of the 20 winners in May.
- If you are required to complete military service in your final grade of school you are not eligible to apply.
- If you already hold a high school graduation diploma or certificate you are not eligible to apply.
- You can learn more information about tests and interviews in the programme guidelines.