Academy4UA: academic programme on European law
This is an opportunity to learn more about EU law and policy during a three-month online course.
12 leading Ghent University lecturers will talk about European integration, EU-Ukraine relations, security policy, trade, human rights and much more. Training will take place from April to June.
The programme is managed by Ghent University in Belgium and financed by the EU. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Three months of intensive training during which you will learn more about the EU legal system. More about the programme on the academy's website
- Course completion certificate to boost your CV
- Workshops during which you will learn how to write grant applications and improve other personal skills
- Networking with colleagues from the EU and Ukraine as well as a platform for sharing experiences
- Short bio — up to 300 words
- Motivation letter — up to 500 words
- Good command of English language
Find more information on participation here.
Send a short bio and motivation letter to email@example.com by February 20.
The organisers will support 25 participants. You will know the results by 10 March.
- You will receive a certificate if you attend at least 90% of the trainings.
- If you are currently abroad, please note that all the trainings start at 15.00 Kyiv time.