Creative Europe: European cooperation projects
This is an opportunity to get up to EUR 2,000,000 for a big cultural project created in collaboration by at least three organisations from 39 countries.
Digitize rare folklore materials, host an architecture biennale, launch green residencies for artists, promote inclusive books for children and youth, create street art that encourages critical thinking, or performances reflecting the concept of faith. Look for inspiration among the projects already supported by Creative Europe during previous contests.
You will work on the project for up to four years. It can include several areas of culture and creative industries, or be interdisciplinary.
The competition is managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- If your team has three or four organisations from different countries, you can get up to EUR 200,000 to cover 80% of expenditures. Check the conditions for small-scale projects
- If your team has from five to nine organisations from different countries you can get up to EUR 1,000,000 to cover 70% of expenditures. Check the conditions for medium-scale projects
- If your team has more than nine organisations from different countries you can get up to EUR 2,000,000 to cover 60% of expenditures. Check the conditions for large-scale projects
The organisers are waiting for applications from teams of organisations that:
- Represent any cultural and creative sector
- Are legal entities including private entrepreneurs
- Are officially registered in Ukraine, the EU, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Armenia, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Moldova, Norway, North Macedonia, Serbia, Tunisia, or Montenegro for more than two years
Read more about the terms of participation here.
Application form completed in English that includes:
- CVs of the core team
- Project description: relevance, concept, sharing the responsibilities in the team, communication strategy and action plan
- Detailed budget of the project
- Activity reports for the past year
- List of implemented projects over the past four years
- Declaration that provides the full ownership structure of all organisations involved in the application
- Mandate to act on behalf of the consortium
All the documents must be in PDF-format. Check the templates of application forms on the website.
- If you are applying for the EU programmes for the first time, get your EU login first
- Register your organisation and ask to register all the partners so everyone gets a PIC-number
- Find your contest on the Funding and Tenders Opportunity Portal, complete the online form and upload the required documents
Submit the application form by 23 February 2023. Find step-by-step instructions on the application process on the website.
- Organisers will support 130 projects. The results of the competition will be announced in July 2023.
- You can submit your project only in one category.
- If you are the lead applicant you can participate only in one project. If you are a partner you can be involved in several projects.