Art residencies for choreographers in Paris
This is an opportunity to stage and present your choreographic project in France.
You will live and work in the heart of Paris. The organisers will provide you with a monthly scholarship of EUR 1,000, comfortable accommodation and production costs.
Choose convenient dates of the residency — from March to May or September to November 2023.
The programme is provided by the Centre national de la danse in partnership with Cité internationale des arts. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Monthly scholarship of EUR 1,000
- EUR 1,500 to cover production costs
- Free accommodation at the Cité internationale des arts in Paris
- Comfortable work studio at the Centre national de la danse in Pantin
- Coverage of travel expenses
- Professional accompaniment: access to the networks and documentary resources
- Presentation event of your project
This residency is for choreo artists who:
- Are above 25 years old
- Reside outside of France
- Have at least three years of professional activity
- Have already created one or several choreographic projects
- Application form completed in English or French
- CV or portfolio
- Description of the project you want to implement during the residency
Submit application form via online portal by 14 December 2022.
The winners will be announced in January 2023.
- You need a Google Account to apply for the competition.
- Organisers will take into account the quality of the project, relevance to the theme of the residency and the necessity of its realisation in Paris.