Infrastructure grants // expired
Submission of applications is closed. The results will be announced at the end of January 2020.
This opportunity funds the development of the infrastructure of cultural organisations. Infrastructure grant aims to support the most compelling long-term projects from the most active and creative cultural actors in the regions.
There are three application categories, each offering small and large grants:
- Crowdfunding grants (for both state/public/municipal and non-governmental organisations)
- Grants for state/public/municipal organisations
- Grants for non-governmental organisations
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for:
- State, public, and municipal cultural institutions
- Non-governmental cultural organisations
- Organisations in culture and/or youth (including, but not limited to houses of culture, libraries, museums, art and music schools, etc.)
- Entities from rural areas, small cities, or united territorial communities
- Specific and achievable idea on how to improve the cultural sphere in your community
- A strong will to implement your idea on behalf of the organisation
- A competitive project
- Detailed budget plan
You may provide any other documents which can guide the selection commission.
The following categories of applicants are ineligible:
- National-level and oblast-level cultural institutions
- Private persons
- Private entrepreneurs
- Religious and political organisations
- Commercial or for-profit organisations