ZMINA 2.0: grants for cultural projects
This is an opportunity to get up to EUR 4,000 to activate the cultural life of your community and support the spirit of the fight for freedom and independence of Ukraine.
You will have half a year for a project that will inspire citizens to solve social problems, teach new methods of cooperation or develop the economy of Ukraine.
The initiative is offered by the IZOLYATSIA with the financial support of the EU. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Completed application form
- Description of the project. Elaborate on the relevance, implementation plan, expected results and team of the project
- Extract from EDRPOU
- Letter of guarantee
- Charter of the organisation — for legal entities
- Copies of the passport and tax number — for individuals and private entrepreneurs
Apply via IZOLYATSIA online platform by 24 December 2022.
You will know the results till the end of the year.
- Organisers will give priority to projects working with IDP communities from Donetsk region or involving the most vulnerable groups — IDPs, youth, unemployed, and people with disabilities.
- You will receive money in two installments. The first payment is up to 80% of the grant amount. You will receive it immediately after signing the grant agreement. You will receive the rest of the amount after you fully implement the project and submit reports.
- Individuals and private entrepreneurs will have to pay taxes and military duty by themselves.