SI Leader Lab 2023: programme for civil society leaders
SI Leader Lab is a leadership programme for civil society leaders who want to discover innovative tools and new forms of collaboration.
During online workshops, you will improve your leadership skills, learn to advocate for your organisation's interests, and meet leaders from 20 countries around the world. The final event of the programme is an intensive week of onsite learning in Stockholm.
The initiative is provided by the Swedish Institute. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Online workshops, seminars and coaching sessions on leadership and team management from leading experts
- Intensive study week in Stockholm in May 2023. Organisers will cover all costs related to participation
- Opportunity to meet up and exchange knowledge with colleagues from 20 countries around the world
This programme is perfect for you if you:
- Are a citizen of Ukraine
- Are between 25 and 45 years old
- Have a good level of English
- Lead an organisation that promotes peace, equality rights, anti-corruption, freedom of speech and independent media
- Are ready to share new knowledge with the team and implement innovations into the organisation
- Completed application form. Elaborate on yourself, your organisation and motivation to join the programme and attach the CV
- Record a short video. After submitting the application, you will receive an email with a recording link. You will have 24 hours to answer all questions
Submit the application via online portal by 30 November 2022.
You will find out whether you become one of 90 programme participants on 16 January 2023.
- Except for Ukrainian, leaders from Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia, or Yemen are also eligible to apply.