Literary contest of texts about war "We after February 24, 2022"
This is an opportunity to win up to EUR 3,000 for authors who write about war experience in Ukraine. You can apply If you want to share your testimonies, emotions and experiences.
Any literary works — from short stories to epistolary narratives written in Ukrainian, Polish, English, Russian or Belarusian languages are eligible for the competition. It must be original work that has not been published or disseminated before.
The competition is provided by the Society of Authors ZAiKS and the KARTA Center Foundation. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- EUR 3,000 for first, EUR 2,000 for second, EUR 1,000 for third and EUR 400 for fourth place
- The ability to publish and present your work abroad. The organisers will disseminate the works through public readings, stage and film productions, translations, etc
- Form with the your personal data
- Original work — up to 11 pages
- Signed consent for the processing of personal data
- If the work is written in co-authorship, a signed permission for the work to participate in the competition
All documents must be in PDF format. Look for examples of documents in the contest guidelines.
Your application should consist of two files — the pseudonymised work and an author’s personal data form. Send documents to email@example.com by 30 November 2022.
You will find out the results of the competition by January 30, 2023.
- You may send more than one application. Use a different pseudonym and submit it separately.
- Your work may be created by more than one author. In this case, honestly indicate your contribution and add confirmation that the co-authors agree on your participation in the competition.