The College of Europe scholarships for postgraduate studies
This is the opportunity for Ukrainian university graduates to continue education at the oldest institution of postgraduate studies and training in European affairs. You will study. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Together with the students from more than 50 countries of the world you will study one of the following academic programmes:
- European Economic Studies
- European Interdisciplinary Studies
- EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies
- European Legal Studies
- European Political and Governance Studies
- Transatlantic Affairs
The College of Europe has operated on two campuses in two host countries, in Bruges (Belgium) and in Natolin (Poland). Studies will start in September 2023.
The scholarship is provided by the College of Europe. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Full coverage of course fees
- Free accommodation and meals
- Travel allowance
- Coverage of two study trips
- Specialised grounding in the European dimension of your fields of study
- Belonging to the alumni network, which unites graduates from more than 60 years of the college
This is the opportunity for Ukrainian graduates with a Master's diploma in law, economics, international relations, political science and other related disciplines.
Holders of a Bachelor degree who demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply are also eligible.
Please, check the detailed academic requirements for each programme before applying.
- Completed online application. Provide the information about your degrees, professional experience and language skills
- Certificates confirming your level of English or French languages. Please, check the language requirements of your chosen campus and academic programme
- Motivation letter — up to 300 words
- CV in Europass format
- University degree certificate with transcripts. If you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available. In such case please apply with a document indicating all annual examinations with individual grades
- Names and emails of two professors who taught you at university and can assess your performance. They will receive a request to provide reference letters via the online application system
- If applicable, Erasmus studies certificate
- Copy of passport or national identity card
- Passport photo
Note that all documents must be in PDF format. Please provide English or French translations for documents submitted in Ukrainian. Read more about the terms of participation here.
Apply via online portal by 18 January 2023.
If your application is successful you will be invited for an interview with the representatives of the study department you have applied to.
- For MATA applicants only — interest in and experience with EU and Transatlantic Affairs — up to 2 pages
- Professors should submit the reference form by 25 January 2023.
- The results will be communicated by email in July 2023.
- You cannot apply for a scholarship if you want to study online.