Creative Europe: protection of Ukrainian cultural heritage
This is an opportunity to get one million euros for the protection of Ukrainian cultural heritage.
Do everything possible so that Ukrainian culture continues to develop. Support Ukrainian cultural heritage professionals with grants or knowledge. And then think about the post-war recovery of the Ukrainian cultural sector. Assess the needs, analyse the required resources and plan how you will attract investment.
You need a partner from one of the 39 countries of the world to participate. You will have three years to implement the project. The grant will cover almost all costs — 90%.
The competition is managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
The organisers are looking for a tandem of a Ukrainian organisation with an organisation from the EU, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Armenia, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Moldova, Norway, North Macedonia, Serbia, Tunisia, or Montenegro.
Read more about the terms of participation here.
Application form completed in English that includes:
- CVs of the core team
- Project description: relevance, concept, target audiences, sharing the responsibilities in the team, communication strategy and action plan
- Project budget
- Activity reports for the past year
- List of implemented projects over the past four years
- Declaration that provides the full ownership structure of all organisations involved in the application
- Mandate to act on behalf of the consortium
Check the templates of application forms on the website.
- If you are applying for the EU programmes for the first time, get your EU login first
- Register your organisation and ask to register all the partners so everyone gets a PIC-number
- Find your contest on the Funding and Tenders Opportunity Portal, complete the online form and upload the required documents
Submit the application form by 29 November 2022. Find step-by-step instructions on the application process on the website.
- The results of the competition will be announced in February 2023.
- Before submitting an application, beneficiaries and affiliated organisations must register in the Participant Register and undergo validation by the Central Validation Service.
- The maximum size of the application is 70 pages. You will receive a confirmation email once the proposal is submitted.
- You will receive money in two installments. The first payment is up to 80% of the grant amount. You will receive it immediately after signing the grant agreement. You will receive the rest of the amount after you fully implement the project and submit reports.