Chevening: master's scholarships for studying in Great Britain
This is an opportunity for students to get a master’s degree at a UK university. You will spend a year studying, networking extensively, and experiencing local culture. To participate in the programme, you need to be a leader.
Since 1983, over 50,000 people from more than 160 countries have received Chevening scholarships. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- Visa costs
- Travel grant to attend Chevening events
- Other costs covered by the programme
To apply for the scholarship you need to have:
- Citizenship of Ukraine or another Chevening-eligible country from the list
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours)
- Completed application form: elaborate on the selected master’s programmes, your leadership skills and career plans
- Unconditional offer from a British university. While applying for a scholarship, you should also apply to three master’s courses at the UK universities and receive a letter of acceptance from one of them by 13 July 2023.
- Successful interview and two references from academia or professionals. These are required at the second stage of selection. Only applicants that have been selected by an independent commission will be invited to an interview.
Find more about participation conditions here.
Apply via online portal. The application and all the documents should be completed in English.
You will receive notifications about the results of each of the selection stages to your email address.
- The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying in London or another city. These rates are subject to an annual review.
- After your study has ended you have to return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years.
- At the Chevening website, you can find detailed information about the selection process, description of common mistakes, and insights from scholars and alumni.