Workshop “Peace-war-peace: the transformation of cultural practices”
The two-day workshop will get you prepared for any scenario. You will draft a cultural transformation strategy for your hromada during the war and design an action plan for the times after Ukraine's victory. Experienced cultural managers Ihor Harmash and Mariya Yaremchuk will be there for you.
We will meet on 31 August-1 September in Zoom. Please make sure that you are available for four hours from 15:00 till 19:00 on Wednesday and Thursday. After the workshop, you will have a personal consultation with one of the speakers.
The workshop is part of Cultural Transformation Lab — a series of practical education and networking events aimed at supporting Ukrainian cultural managers, civil society and cultural actors residing outside of large cities and regional centres in times of war.
The Lab is carried out by Goethe-Institut Ukraine in partnership with the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine. The programme is funded by the EU under the House of Europe programme.
- Three months of the war. How did we get through them?
- Why does the enemy kill culture?
- The concept of managers of transition zones in action
- How do we get stronger: brainstorming ideas and turning them into projects
- Overview of the new opportunities for advancement
- Cultural and civil activist with more than 200 events in his portfolio
- A regional representative at the Ukrainian centre of cultural studies
- Expert in the sphere of culture and creative industries at Team Europe
- Trainer at the Cultural Leadership Academy and Cultural Transformation Lab
- Founder of the art centre ArtSpace and the cinema club Skhodzhennia
- Independent film director, producer, journalist, and activist in the cultural field
- Eight years of experience in teaching activities and training
- Co-founder of the “Sector of truth” project
- More than eight years in holding workshops on media security and media literacy, organisational development, strategy, trainer skills, and video making
- Trainer at the Cultural Transformation Lab
This opportunity is for professionals working in the sphere of culture:
- Representatives of NGOs
Apply with a short form via our online platform. The application will take no more than 15 minutes.
Please log in, click the “Start entry” button, choose chapter “Cultural Transformation Laboratory” and open call “Workshop “Peace—war—peace: the transformation of cultural practices”.
We will send the link to the Zoom conference to the email address you registered with on 26 August.
- To make sure all the visitors get quality feedback from speakers, we limited the number of participants to 25. If you are not among the participants this time — do not worry. Other workshops on other dates are awaiting, and you will get extra points.