Refind: seminar for representatives of youth organisations
This is an opportunity for leaders of youth organisations to go to Denmark and together with colleagues communicate on the key challenges youth organisations have been facing since the full-scale Russian invasion.
Seminar will take place from 10 till 15 October and will give you tools and room for conversations about challenges during cozy evening activities, and long walks in Danish nature. The organisers will cover all costs related to Refind participation.
Seminar is provided by the Danish Youth Council in partnership with the Ukrainian-Danish Youth House. This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- Full coverage of all costs related to Refind participation
- Networking with leaders of youth organisations
- Tools to create a community for young people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Discussions with organisational development experts
- A comfortable space for work and rest in Tune Kursuscenter
Seminar consists of two tracks:
- Mental health: together with experts you will discuss how youth organisations can create the best possible atmosphere for being together and doing activities with all the experiences the war has been giving us as well as how to avoid stress and burnout.
- Where are we?: Refind experts will give you tools to analyse your own situation, create plans for the development of your organisation, and have room to discuss what has happened.
This is a competition for teams of two participants who:
- Are aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Have citizenship of Ukraine
- Are currently in Ukraine or abroad, and are legally allowed to travel to Denmark
- Represent the same youth organisation
- Have long-term perspectives for the development of the organisation
- Application form completed in English
- Excellent knowledge of English — all the activities will be held in English