Stipends for professionals in the sphere of culture
This is an opportunity to get EUR 2,000 for professionals in the sphere of culture that has previously participated in the Goethe-Institut and House of Europe programmes. You can carry out projects in Ukraine or abroad that help to preserve cultural scenes, to protect objects and spaces in culture and education, or document the losses of Ukrainian culture or war crimes caused by Russian troops.
The stipend is offered by the Goethe-Institut in cooperation with the German Federal Culture Foundation. This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
The stipend is best for participants, lecturers, curators, experts, and mentors of the Goethe-Institut and House of Europe programmes.
You can apply as an independent artist as well as an employees of partner institution.
- Filled in application: your personal info, brief description of your project and the urgency of financial support
- Description of the project you will be working on
- A private entrepreneur status or an employer that can receive the stipend and assume the legal issues. Learn home to become a private entrepreneur in ten minutes at Diia’s website.
- If you win the stipend, you will have to fill in a short informal report. You will have 90 days to share your achievements in 1,500 characters.
- You cannot apply if you have previously received a scholarship from the Goethe-Institut or House of Europe.