Crash course “Leadership in times of crisis”
The three-day crash course will help you effectively run your institution in times of war. You elevate your leadership skills, learn how to deal with changes, define the appropriate leadership style in times of crisis and master working with your team during war.
We will see you in Zoom on the 12, 13, and 15 July from 15:00 till 18:00. The language of the course is English.
The crash course is part of Cultural Transformation Lab — a series of practical education and networking events aimed at supporting Ukrainian cultural managers, civil society and cultural actors residing outside of large cities and regional centres in times of war.
The Lab is carried out by Goethe-Institut Ukraine in partnership with the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine. The programme is funded by the EU under the House of Europe programme.
- Dutch creative producer, researcher, strategic director, trainer, and coach
- 5+ years as the General Manager of National Opera and Ballet in Amsterdam
- Initiator of the project “Europe by People”, where students, young professionals, and artists worked together on the future city
- PhD, who got thesis “Spaces of Culture” published by NAI publisher to reach a broader audience
- Strategic advisor and coach of Ukrainian cultural projects in cities ranging from Kyiv to Soledar
- Leadership position in a cultural institution or NGO
- Good command of English language (B1): you will communicate with the speaker without a translator
- Strong motivation to learn, as well as apply and share the knowledge gained
Apply with a short form via our online platform. The application will take no more than 15 minutes.
Please log in, click the “Start entry” button, choose chapter “Cultural Transformation Laboratory” and open call “Crash course “Leadership in times of crisis””.
We will send the link to the Zoom conference to the email address you registered with on 8 July.
- To make sure you get quality feedback from the speaker, we limited the number of participants to 30. To join the workshop, you need to demonstrate the strongest motivation.