Postdoctoral scholarships for early career researchers from Ukraine
This is an opportunity for Ukrainian younger scholars affected by the war to continue their research activities in the University of Konstanz in Germany. You will have a scholarship of EUR 2,000 for up to six months to conduct field research, work in a library, and have a workplace in the Institute`s office. You can bring along your family.
The scholarship is provided by the Zukunftskolleg, an Institute for Advanced Studies based in the University of Konstanz. This is one of thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
- A monthly stipend of EUR 2,000
- Monthly family allowance of EUR 194 per child
- Coverage of travel expenses
- Access to library resources and IT services at the University of Konstanz
- Comfortable workplace
- Opportunity to implement your own project
You can get a scholarship if:
- You are an early career researcher currently employed at a Ukrainian academic institution, irrespective of your nationality
- You hold a doctorate awarded in 2017 or later
- Your research project ties in with one of the disciplines represented at the University of Konstanz
- Cover letter with information about the desired period of scholarships, current residence, and whether you bring along your family
- Up to one 200 words description of a research project you want to implement during stay at the institute
- A proof of employment from a Ukrainian academic institution
- If possible, doctoral certificate
All the documents should be completed in English. Find more about participation conditions here.
Send the package of documents as separate PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are being processed on a rolling basis.
- For scholars who are unable to leave Ukraine, organisers can offer a digital affiliation.
- Organisers particularly encourage scholars from Kyiv National Economic University and Taras Shevchenko National University to apply for the programme.