EU4Culture: grants for professional travels
This is a chance to go on a professional dream trip for Ukrainian artists and culture managers. The grant opens for you the EU countries, the UK, Norway, Serbia, Turkey, and 13 countries more.
You plan the route yourself: you can visit foreign partners to get acquainted or work on a project, take part in the conference or networking, or come up with something else.
You should plan your travel during the period between June 2022 and June 2023. Virtual mobility is also an option.
EU4Culture is implemented by Goethe-Institut (lead), Czech Centers, Danish Cultural Institute, and Institut Français de Géorgie.
Learn more information
- For a trip lasting 7-10 days — a maximum of EUR 2,550; up to 5 weeks — a maximum of EUR 3,600; up to 12 weeks — a maximum of EUR 5,500 that will cover tickets, accommodation, per diems, registration fees, visa, medical insurance, and PSR tests.
- For virtual mobility — up to EUR 800 to cover registration fees.
- Work in the field of culture and creative industries
- Have Ukrainian citizenship or a residence permit
- Are now in Ukraine or relocated abroad starting from February 2022
- Are registered as a private entrepreneur (ФОП)
- Are of full age
- A detailed description of your travel: where will you go, why is it important and how will it influence your professional development
- If possible, a confirmation from your foreign partner: invitation, collaboration agreement, confirmation of the registration, etc.
- An artistic CV or portfolio
- Registration documents of a private entrepreneur or the organization hosting or sending a participant.
- You can submit only one application.
- Only individual mobilities are eligible. Group applications will not be supported.
- These grants are only for international travel. Mobilities within Ukraine will not be supported.
- If you have a disability or other special needs, you can get additional funding.
- If your application is not successful you can apply for the next open call.