Co-financing grants for media
These are grants for independent media that raise public funds and form sustainable communities. You can get up to UAH 200,000 to cover half of the expenses for content production and development of your media. The second half should be raised within six months via a crowdfunding campaign on Spilnokosht, another website or platform attracting regular contributions from the audience, for example, Patreon. The next rounds of this contest will start in April and August. Please follow the schedule on the website.
This is one of the contests of the EU4USociety project for strengthening the civil society in Ukraine initiated by the International Renaissance Foundation and funded by the European Union.
Learn more information
- Up to UAH 200, 000 of additional funding for content production, media development strategy, marketing research, establishing of business processes, etc.
- Participation in an online workshop on crowdfunding, networking, training and organisational capacity building activities
Political parties, religious organisations and private persons can not apply.
If your application is pre-selected, you will need to run a crowdfunding campaign.
- The results of pre-selection will be announced on 15 March 2022.
- If you applied for other contests of EU4USociety, note that one organisation can be supported through several grants on projects planned for 2020-2023, but their total sum should not exceed EUR 60,000.
- You can have mentor's support to prepare a crowdfunding campaign if needed.