Creative Youth Grants
These grants support projects helping 16-25-year-olds in the regions to uncover their talents. These can be sound recording labs, inclusive theatre performances, movie camps, urban projects aiming to reimagine public spaces, and other activities that enable young people to be creative. Because we believe there is no lack of gifted people in the cities and villages, but there is a lack of funding and opportunities for them.
We will not leave you on your own with the project. A mentor from the EU or the UK will become your partner, helping you with project realisation and advising participants online.
Read the application guidelines carefully, apply, and get the chance to carry out the project that will become the gem in your portfolio.
Learn about the pitfalls and ask your question to the grant manager — join the live stream of Facebook on Wednesday 7 February at 16.00.
- EUR 6,000–7,300 to carry out the project you cherish
- A kindred spirit in the person of a mentor from the EU or UK: you can choose one yourself or we will find the right person for you
- An opportunity to advance the artistic community in the regions and help local creative young people uncover their talents
- New contacts in culture organisations from the regions and joint calls where you can discuss the ups and downs on the way to the realisation of your projects
- Membership in our alumni community, providing contacts of representatives of the most influential cultural organisations and even more grants
We welcome applications from organisations that:
- Have an idea of a worthy project and are looking for funding to carry it out
- Are eager to cooperate with the mentor from the EU or UK
- Work in the sphere of arts and culture
- Are officially registered in Ukraine
- Can receive grant support. You can check this in your charter or ask a bookkeeper
- An interesting project and the motivation to carry it out
- A detailed budget drafted in our template
- Constituent documents of your organisation: the charter, an extract from the Unified State Register and, for NGOs, an extract from the Register of Non-Profit Organisations