Digital Labs: creative hub managers
Nothing is ever going to be the same is something we learned after two years of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To review the strategy of your creative hub and grow even in times of complete uncertainty, hop on the Digital Lab. You will define your target audience, shape the new products, draft an action plan, and improve your leadership skills to motivate the team to adopt changes.
The Digital Lab features six online sessions, consisting of case studies from foreign and Ukrainian experts, their discussion in groups and brainstorming of new effective solutions for your creative hub. All sessions are translated into Ukrainian.
- A comprehensive analysis of your creative hub, its audiences, products and operating model
- Recent cases from the work of managers of creative hubs from the EU, the UK, and Ukraine and their personal advice
- Contacts with managers of creative hubs in different cities of Ukraine and collaboration opportunities.
- Practical brief homework for some of the sessions
- Access to the House of Europe alumni community offering new contacts, communication and even more opportunities and grants
- Are the citizen of Ukraine
- Have the capacity to implement new solutions at work
- Will participate in the Digital Lab for the first time or have been among the participants of the previous editions of the Lab
A creative hub is a space or platform that:
- Works with creative industries
- Contributes toward the development of the Ukraine’s creative industries at the local, regional, or national level
- Has a community
- Promotes collaboration between organisations, artists, and creative entrepreneurs
- Works offline or online
For instance, among participants of the first edition of the Digital Lab were Jam Factory Art Center, Mystetskyi Arsenal, Dovzhenko Centre, Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Center, KIVSH.
- Strong motivation
- Availability to attend all six sessions
- A computer and a good internet connection
- Programme of the third Digital Lab is based on the Creative Hubs Leaders Toolkit created by British innovation agency Nesta.
- You can read the outline of experts’ presentations at the first edition of digital labs at Platforma.ua and a short history of the creation of five prominent Ukrainian hubs.
- For more details, visit The British Council Ukraine website.