Young architects competition CANactions 2022: education
This is a contest for graduates and students of the Architectural departments who already obtained a bachelor's degree. Among the prizes are a master's programme at the Kharkiv School of Architecture, participation in the Europe Architecture Students Assembly in Romania, participation in the Brno University of Technology workshop, a visit to Germany to the JUNG headquarters, and other opportunities.
You can apply with any project you are proud of. This can be a graduate, competition, studios, or other project designed by you individually or in a group if your involvement level was not less than 33%.
The competition takes place within the framework of the CANactions International Architecture Festival. It was launched by 2009 by the Dessau Institute of Architecture (DIA, Germany). This is one of the thousands of the EU opportunities for Ukraine.
Learn more information
- Master's Degree at Kharkiv School of Architecture without paying the tuition fee
- Participation in the Europe Architecture Students Assembly open-call at the two-week EASA EASA 1:1 2022 in Romania, as a Ukrainian team member
- Free participation in one of the Brno University of Technology workshops or other events
- Visit to Germany to the JUNG headquarters in Schalksmühle
- Publication of the project on the ArchDaily website
- Are up to 35 years old inclusively
- Have Ukrainian citizenship
- Have bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Know English well
- Application form completed
- Architectural project designed in accordance with the requirements.The themes of projects are not limited
- If you apply with a project made by group of authors you have to provide the scanned copy of the collective members' agreement
Complete the online form and download the required documents.
This is the first stage of the competition. If your application is successful, you will receive further requirements for the final project presentation.
- You may submit an unlimited number of projects filling in the application form for each project separately.
- 10 finalist projects 2021 cannot participate in the Competition 2022.
- If you want to get an internship, you can apply in the Work category. Applying in both categories simultaneously is forbidden.