Study tour in culture - museums // expired
Sector: Culture and creative industries
Type: For culture and creative industries
Deadline: 14 December 2019 at 15:00 Kyiv time
This open call is finished. Stay tuned for the next calls in 2020.
This opportunity offers participation in a week-long study tour to Germany, focusing on different types of museums in order to:
- Internationalise networks
- Exchange and reflect on museum-related concepts and methodologies (e. g. pedagogical offers, audience-building, civil engagement, inclusion, digitalisation), approaches and working methods, success-models and challenges
- Receive training and build capacities for professional and organisational advancement
Can I apply?
This opportunity is perfectly suitable for:
- Museum curators, and operators
- Experts in the field of museums and museum management
What do I get?
- Week-long study tour in a group of seven people
- Travel costs, accommodation, and per diem expenses covered
- Translation provided
- Study tour programme designed by House of Europe in collaboration with EU partners
- Visits to selected German museums, meetings and workshops with management and staff
- Input by sector experts (e. g. lectures, workshops)
- Practical training and capacity building
What do I need to apply?
- Confirmation that you are a resident of Ukraine and at least 18 years old
- At least three years of professional experience in the museum field
- Your professional CV
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
Good to know
- Only individual applications are eligible, group applications are not.
- You can apply only for one study tour within one call.
- If unsuccessful, you can apply again in the next call.
- You can take part only once in the House of Europe study tour.
- However, you may still be eligible to apply for other House of Europe opportunities.
Be the first to know about new opportunities right next door or abroad. We tell you right away what is in store for you and how to go for it.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
We provide you with a weekly digest of carefully catered opportunities, right on time for your morning coffee. We respect your time and privacy – this is the one and only email you’ll see from us each week.
Thanks for your subscription!
We are going to be back with opportunities digest soon.