Digital Labs: teachers of social and humanitarian sciences from Eastern Ukraine
This Digital Lab will help you overcome the challenges of teaching social and humanitarian subjects and introducing conflict mediation to your curriculum.
You will learn about effective solutions in lectures with experts from the EU, UK, and Ukraine, come up with ideas in workshops, and, teamed with other participants, design and present a solution to a pressing issue of modern education. Members of teams that drafted the best methodologies will get up to EUR 500 on further advancement.
The Lab will run for nine days from 7 to 15 May 2022. We invite translators: you will communicate with foreign experts fluently.
Carefully study the application guidelines, join the Digital Lab, and grow professionally.
- Ready-to-apply methodologies, solving the challenges of vocational education and helping you work more effectively.
- More than 15 lectures and workshops by experts from the EU, UK, and Ukraine. Among them are executives of ministries of education, talented methodologists, professors, and teachers.
- Five hours of mentoring sessions with experts where you will receive personal advice and an outside perspective on the methodology you are working on.
- A chance to win a stipend for your further development — up to EUR 500. You can spend it on courses, books, and other things that advance you professionally.
We welcome proactive educators from Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv, and Dnipropetrovsk oblast with more than three years of professional experience:
- School teachers of socio-humanitarian subjects participating in education reform and interested in developing methodology of reaching conflict mediation skills
- Headteachers interested in working with students from conflict-affected areas of Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts
- Specialists in the sphere of education working on methodologies of teaching basics of humanitarian law and conflict mediation
- Two letters of recommendation from employers or professionals in the field of education
- Scan of the first page of your passport
- You can only apply individually. You cannot submit an application in a team with peers.
- You can only submit one application within one open call.
- You can only be funded through Digital Labs: educators once. You cannot apply for this open call if you have already participated in Digital Labs.
- If unsuccessful, you can apply again for the next call or choose another House of Europe opportunity.