Individual project grants in the field of education
This grant offers up to EUR 4,000 on your personal project in the field of education with the involvement of the EU or the UK. Make use of it to carry out the project you have been cherishing for a long time.
We will support you in joining a workshop on inclusion in education, holding a survey among European peers to complement a handbook on educational management you are writing or consulting the EU experts on teaching foreign language and creating an app for kids to learn English. These are only a few examples out of thousands of initiatives that can be your personal project.
Study the application guidelines carefully and apply: we are waiting for your inspirational projects. Learn about the pitfalls and ask your question to the grant manager — join the live stream of Facebook on Thursday 21 October at 16.00.
- A project to become a professional challenge for you. You should get the experience of project management, new skills and acquaintances.
- A brand-new project. Not one of the everyday tasks you work on.
- A project involving the EU or the UK. You can both learn from European colleagues and present them your ideas.
- A project with the focus on experience, not profit. You will not get a fee for your work, but you will get a chance to carry out your dream project or advance your skills.
- A project that drives you. A course, internship, networking, launch of a new project led and thousands of other initiatives.
You can check the list of personal projects that we have already supported for some inspiration.
- Best practices in educational management and enhancement of management skills
- Exposure to professional cultures outside Ukraine
- EU and UK practices and principles in education approaches
- Inclusion in education
- New Ukrainian School reform and competence-based learning
- Foreign languages and multilingual education
- Best practices of online education
- Secondary school
- Vocational education institutions
- Training institution
- Postgraduate further education institution
- Non-formal education institution
- An engaging and thought-out project
- A budget of the project drafted in our form
- A private entrepreneur status or a partner — an organisation that can receive grant support and will assume the legal issues
- Proof that your partner organisation from the EU or UK is ready to collaborate. You can provide it later.
- Due to the pandemic, you can only interact with the EU remotely. Please opt for online events, as we will not be able to fund you travelling to the EU to visit your peers or visa versa.
- Only individually-led projects are eligible, group applications are not.
- You cannot profit from the project. You also cannot contract the organisation you work at.
- You will have up to five months to implement the project. All the planning, implementation, and reporting should be done in February-June 2022.
- You must be at least 18 years of age. There are no other limitations as to age.
- You must be a citizen of Ukraine, who currently resides in Ukraine.
- Grant recipients of the House of Europe mobility grant are not eligible for funding by the Individual Project Grant.