The College of Europe Scholarship for post-graduate studies
This is the opportunity for Ukrainian university graduates to continue education at the oldest institution of postgraduate studies and training in European affairs. You will study together with the students from more than 50 countries of the world. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
You can choose one of the following academic programmes:
- European Economic Studies
- European Interdisciplinary Studies
- EU International Relations and Diplomacy Studies
- European Legal Studies
- European Political and Governance Studies
- Transatlantic Affairs
The College of Europe has operated on two campuses in two host countries, in Bruges (Belgium) and in Natolin (Poland). Studies will start in September 2022. The graduates will be awarded the accredited Master’s diploma.
This is one of the thousands of EU opportunities for Ukraine.
Learn more information
- Academic expenses covered
- Accommodation and meals
- Travel costs covered
- Specialised grounding in the European dimension of your fields of study
- In-depth understanding of Europe in all its complexity
- Belonging to the alumni network, which unites graduates from more than 60 years of the university
Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply.
Please, check the detailed academic requirements for each programme.
- Completed online application. Provide the information about your degrees, professional experience, describe your motivation and language skills
- Certificates confirming your level of English and French languages. Please, check the language requirements of your chosen campus and academic programme
- CV in Europass format
- Copy of your university degrees in the original language and translation into English or French. If you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available
- Transcripts from your university detailing results for every year of your studies and grades obtained in the original language and translation into English or French. If no full transcript available upload a list of courses for the missing semester/year
- Names and emails of two professors who taught you at university and can assess your performance. They will receive a request to provide reference letters via the online application system
- Copy of passport or national identity card
- Passport photo
If your application is successful you will be invited for an interview with the representatives of the study department you have applied to.